Scioto County Career Technical Center has built strong partnerships with businesses and industries throughout Scioto County and surrounding communities. Our programs can be quickly adapted to assure content meets the demands of our employers.
Scioto County Career Technical Center Post-secondary Educations offers Customized Training for area businesses in:
- First Aid/CPR (Cost: $60, includes book and card)
- ServSafe for Ohio Level 2 (Cost: $200, includes book and testing voucher)
- Stationary Steam
- OSHA 10/OSHA 30
- Forklift Training
- Dental Radiography
- Communicable Disease Training
- Microsoft Office Specialist
Lt. Governor Husted has launched Ohio’s new “TechCred” program to assist employers with the expense of training new and existing employees. TechCred helps Ohioans learn new skills and assist employers with building a stronger workforce with the skills needed in a technology-infused economy.
The program funds up to 20,000 technology-focused credentials over the next two years. For a credential to qualify, the credential:
- Must be short-term, less than one year to complete
- Must be technology-focused
- Must be industry-recognized
- Up to $2,000 per credential, with one reimbursement available per employee in each funding round.
- Employers are eligible to receive up to $30,000 per funding round.
Scioto County Career Technical Center Post-secondary Education offers a variety of TechCred eligible courses!
For more information on TechCred, please visit: www.techcred.ohio.gov
Call Post-Secondary Education at (740) 259-5526 to register.