You Will Learn
- Medical terminology
- Human anatomy and physiology
- Blood collection equipment, additives, and order of draw
- Venipuncture and capillary procedures
- Professional manner and dress
Program Goals: A combination of classroom and clinical experience designed to prepare an individual to collect, process, handle and store blood specimens under supervision. Training prepares student to take the Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT) exam.
176 hours (3-4 months)
M & Th 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Total Cost: $1,607.00
- Complete application
- Attend Informational Meeting (Optional)
- Make Payment Arrangements
The following information will be discussed at the informational meeting:
- BCI/FBI background checks
- Drug test
- Current healthcare immunizations
- Phlebotomy Technician Certification (National Healthcare Association)
- First Aid/CPR for Healthcare Providers
The Phlebotomy program is accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education.