You Will Learn
- Theories of addiction
- Treatment Planning
- CPR/First Aid
- OSHA safety
- Ohio CDCA-Pre
- OSHA 10 Hour Certification
- CPR for Healthcare Providers (AHA)
80 hours (about 6 weeks)
M, W, Th 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Total Cost: $550.00
- Complete application
- Attend Informational Meeting
- Provide High School Diploma or GED
- Make Financial Aid Arrangements
This class requires 100% attendance for completion.
A combination of subject matter and experiences designed to prepare a student to assist the chemical dependency counselors in multiple settings.
Program Goals: To prepare students for certification exams upon completion of the program.
The CDCA program is accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education.